Sunday, June 29, 2014

London: it's all Buses and Roast rolls


Hurrah!
I am living and working in London UK for a couple of weeks.

Most of my week is spent at work, and I am already blending in, jostling with thousands of London pedestrians during the morning and evening commutes. My walk to work takes less than 15 minutes, and I am constantly thrilled at the sight of St Paul's cathedral on the way in and glimpses of the Walkie Talkie, Cheesegrater and Gherkin on the way home.

I'm hoping to find time on weekends to blog a bit, so here's a 'taster' of what I had today: the amazing 'pork belly with crackling and bramley apple sauce' roll from the Roast counter at Borough Market.


See you soon!
Bel xx

4 comments:

  1. The roast looks mouthwatering.
    Have a good time in London!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lucky you, ive always wanted to visit london! that pork belly roll looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I used to live and work next to St Paul's Cathedral! Am sure you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin