Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas from Ooh, Look


Wishing you a peaceful and happy holiday season.

Thanks for supporting Ooh, Look... this year, it's been a wonderful time of cooking and eating and I'm glad to have shared it with you!

PS: Normally there would be a food or cat-related Christmas picture, but I found this old photo of me dressed for my tap dancing concert (in the days before digital cameras and when one computer took up an entire building at MIT) and thought it was festively appropriate.

8 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful photo of you! Tap dancing...you should do a video ;-))
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you both, as well. And the cats, of course. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo...imagine a time when computers were as big as my house (my brother worked in one about 40 years ago, and so did my mother-in-law)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and I hope you have a fab New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaw, Merry Christmas to you also! May the season fill you up with too much food. save some for the cats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a fantastic new year Bel!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin