Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a Reality Check and some more cake...!

Time for a quick cake tally. Since the new Adriano Zumbo range arrived (5th July 2008), I have had:

4 Cherry Cherry
1 Tuk Tuk Nothing
1 Open Sesame
2 Lime and Strawberry Millefeuille
2 Cinque Terre
3 Ed Knocked Me Up
3 Homie (aka You Name It)
3 Marge (aka Storm Cloud)
1 Erice
4 Charlotte Guadaloupe
1 Boom!
Innumerable*** macarons and countless passionfruit tarts

(***this doesn't seem nearly enough. I'm sure I've forgotten some).

Also time for a reality check, don’t you think? So while I mull it over, I’ll have a little bit of cake:

Add to tally:
1 Tanzanie

2 comments:

  1. I'm a list maker too :) What are the numbers to the left of the cake names? The numbers that you've had of that cake? If so, wow! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lorraine - er, yes, that's the embarassing number of cakes consumed. Looks like I have to even it up a bit with more erice, tuk tuk nothing, etc.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin