Monday, September 15, 2008

Christmas cards through the ages

I've made a start on this year's Christmas cards! I'm at least 2 months ahead of schedule, so that gives me time to reminisce a little...

Here are some of my cards from Christmas past. At least, going back to when I started taking photos of them. Photos are good, because I usually make too few cards and forget someone and have to use my leftovers to give them a card and don't have any left after Christmas. Phew!

The polar bear card is a favorite because it is a shaker card filled with holographic glitter. The polar bear stamp was a gift from a dear late friend who brought it back from Spitzbergen in Norway.

This year, I may do an acetate card, maybe something like this. But hopefully better than this first attempt. Ask me in December.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the acetate and the way you have used it, belle! I also think that the cards with the Christmas ornaments are soo cute - in fact, they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lin Mei. I am going to use my new Season of Joy stamps to try some other card designs as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin